I have ordered before, do I need to activate my old web account to use on the new website?
If you placed an order on account on our old website between January 2018 and January 2020, your account details have been transferred to the new site. You should have received an email requesting that you set a password on our new website. This email will have been sent to the regsitered email address on the account. If you cannot find the email please use the forgot password link.
If you did not receive an email, please contact us on 01954 233110 or email@example.com and we can activate your old account on the new site.
How do I to set up a web account?
If you are an existing camlab customer or have been in the past we can activate your camlab account so you can use this online. Just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01954 233120.
If you are not an existing camlab account holder you can just regsiter online using the create an account page.
Can I order without an account (as a guest)?
We accept guest orders for most products*. You can use either the standard checkout and pay by credit card, via our payment gateway SagePay, or use the Paypal checkout or Amazon Pay for a simple secure online buying experience.
*Exclusions for guest accounts include chemicals, sharps and other hazardous restricted products.
Are there any buying restrictions?
Most of our products can be purchased by both companies and individuals. However, there are legal restrictions on certain products which mean we can only supply these to a registered company.
Orders for restricted products must be placed using a registered web account; all guest orders containing restricted products will be cancelled.
Once purchased, we may have to undertake further checks on you and your company. There may also be restrictions in place on delivery of certain products to home addresses.
Restricted products include, but are not limited to, hazardous chemicals, corrosive chemicals and water stills.
What happens to my reward points from the old Camlab site?
We have transfered existing points from our old website where possible. All new account registrations will receive a new site welcome bonus of 250 reward points.
If you have any questions please contact us.
(The point value remains the same at 1p per point and the these are accumulated for every pound spent on the Camlab site.)
Look out for new ways to earn points on the site in the near future
What are the benefits of registering for an account?
If you register for an account you get the following benefits:
- Web order history
- Reward points which can be redemption on orders
- Exclusive special offers
- Store multiple addresses on your account
- Apply for a 30 day account (subject to credit check)
- Faster checkout
- Be the first to expeirience new features as they launch.
How can I buy from Camlab?
Due to the automation in place the quickest way to get an order placed and processed with us is using our website. Your order is sent directly through to our customer services and warehouse team.
As well as using our website to order, you can purchase in the following ways:
- Email - you can email your purchase order to email@example.com .
- Telephone - if you would prefer to speak to someone, you can call 01954 233 110 and place your order with our customer services team.
- Fax - we still accept faxed orders. Simply fax your order to 01954 233 101.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods online:
- Credit card - This is handled through a fully secure payment gateway called Sagepay which mean we will not store or handle your credit card details they are only processed by a fully PCI/DSS compliant gateway. We are able to accept VISA, Mastercard, most major purchasing cards American Express and you can use your paypal account
- Paypal express - Payment via the paypal portal.
- Amazon Pay - use your Amazon login credentials for
- Proforma invoice - You can request a Pro-Forma invoice to make payment later by bank transfer. Your order will be released and items ordered in, upon receipt of payment.
- Credit Terms - If your account has credit terms, simply provide a purchase order number and we will invoice you upon dispatch of goods (terms agreed on your account).
I have credit terms on my account, can I use this online?
If you are an existing account customer you can use your exiting payment terms to buy online once you have registered a web account and it is activated.