Ordering, Deliveries & Returns FAQs
Our webshop is open to both guest (non-account holders) and account-holders. Here you can find our FAQs on ordering with us, delivery and returns.
If you have a question which you cannot find the answer to, please contact us using one of the methods below.
Purchasing from us
If you are an existing Camlab customer or have been in the past we can activate your Camlab account so you can use this online. Just contact us on email@example.com or call on 01954 233110.
If you are not an existing Camlab account holder you can just register online using the create an account page.
We accept guest orders for most products*. You can use either the standard checkout and pay by credit card, via our payment gateway Opayo (formerly SagePay), or use the PayPal checkout or Amazon Pay for a simple secure online buying experience.
*Exclusions for guest accounts include chemicals, sharps and other hazardous restricted products.
Most of our products can be purchased by both companies and individuals. However, there are legal restrictions on certain products which mean we can only supply these to a registered company.
Orders for restricted products must be placed using a registered web account; all guest orders containing restricted products will be cancelled.
Once purchased, we may have to undertake further checks on you and your company. There may also be restrictions in place on delivery of certain products to home addresses.
Restricted products include, but are not limited to, hazardous chemicals, corrosive chemicals and water stills.
If you register for an account you get the following benefits:
- Web order history
- Reward points which can be redemption on orders
- Exclusive special offers
- Store multiple addresses on your account
- Apply for a 30 day account (subject to credit check)
- Faster checkout
- Be the first to experience new features as they launch.
Due to the automation in place the quickest way to get an order placed and processed with us is using our website. Your order is sent directly through to our customer services and warehouse team.
As well as using our website to order, you can purchase in the following ways:
- Email - you can email your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Telephone - if you would prefer to speak to someone, you can call 01954 233 110 and place your order with our customer services team.
We accept the following payment methods online:
- Credit card - This is handled through a fully secure payment gateway called Opayo (formerly SagePay) which mean we will not store or handle your credit card details they are only processed by a fully PCI/DSS compliant gateway. We are able to accept VISA, Mastercard, most major purchasing cards, American Express and you can use your PayPal account
- PayPal express - Payment via the PayPal portal.
- Amazon Pay - use your Amazon login credentials for payment
- Proforma invoice - You can request a Pro-Forma invoice to make payment later by bank transfer. Your order will be released and items ordered in, upon receipt of payment.
- Credit Terms - If your account has credit terms, simply provide a purchase order number and we will invoice you upon dispatch of goods (terms agreed on your account).
If you are an existing account customer you can use your existing payment terms to buy online once you have registered a web account and it is activated.
Questions about my account information
You can login here - we use google reCAPTCHA as a security measure on login so you will need to tick to accept this
Login to your account go to the my account section and either edit or add a new delivery address to your account you will then get an option to select this new address in the checkout pages when placing your next order.
For security reasons you can only have a single billing address on your account and this is not changed automatically. To make this change please contact our accounts team on 01954 233140 or email@example.com
You can find contact information on our contact page here.
Details of our returns policy can be found under section 10 in our Terms and Conditions.
You can request a return online using our Returns Request Form which can be found here.
If your order has arrived damaged, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the order being delivered and where possible provide our customer support team pictures of the packaging.
We take care to make sure that orders are correct, if your order has arrived and there are items missing then please contact our customer support team at email@example.com within 7 days of the order being delivered and they will be happy to help resolve this for you.
Where goods are returned for any reason other than a quality claim as set out in Clause 13 of our Terms and Conditions we apply a minimum restocking/handling charge of either £30 for Goods values under £150 or 20% of Goods invoice value for orders over £150. This charge is made to go towards the costs incurred by us for carriage, inspection, packaging and restocking.
Note: Non stocked items may incur a higher charge as to cover any supplier charges and may not be accepted.
Amazon has a general 30 day returns policy so if you’re not satisfied with your item you will need to return this through Amazon.
If the item is out of this return period and is faulty under warranty, this may be able to be returned to Camlab. Please see our online Returns Request Form here.