The Bostwick Consistometer is a small bench-top instrument for accurately checking laboratory or production samples against consistency, viscosity or flow rate standards.
It is used world-wide to determine sample consistency by measuring the distance which a material flows under its own weight.
Suitable for testing many viscous materials including:
- Tomato sauces, soups, purees
- Preserves, jams, jellies, pickles
- Cake fillings, icings, frostings
- Baby foods
- Salad dressings, mayonnaise
- Gravy, cheese sauces, ready meals,
- Cosmetics and paints