Well Organized - The Eppendorf Tube Racks and Eppendorf Cuvette Rack
Benchtop racks are essential laboratory accessories for efficient processing, transport, and short-term storage of sample preparation tubes, cryogenic tubes and cuvettes.
The comprehensive Eppendorf Tube Rack and Eppendorf Cuvette Rack system supports a clearly arranged and error-free handling of reaction vessels in manifold laboratory workflows.
Optimized dimensions, design, and functionality result in various user benefits such as easy tube accessibility or flexible usage. The racks offer the optimal solution and perfect fit for all tubes and cuvettes commonly used in laboratories.
Compact dimensions require minimal space.
- Stackable within one rack format and also between all rack variants?–?saves laboratory space when not in use
- Non-slip silicone feet and a tilt-proof footprint design ensure safe handling
- Wavelike design: Tube rows are arranged in different heights so that the reaction vessels are easily accessible and clearly identifiable
- Made of polypropylene (PP) for high chemical and physical resistance
- Optimized space-saving dimensions due to perfect tube position-to-footprint arrangement without compromising the tube handling
- Numbered tube positions support fast and easy orientation and error-free handling