In the laboratory, Memmert incubators are ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +80°C – specifically for incubating living cultures at +37 °C.
Thanks to the finely-tuned control technology, critical temperature overshoots are completely ruled out, valuable loads are therefore warmed up particularly carefully.
- Temperature range up to +80 °C
- 8 model sizes 30 to 750
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Natural convection - N
- Double doors (interior glass, exterior stainless steel) for a clear view without a drop in temperature
- Activation of sterilisation routine via ControlCOCKPIT
- To guarantee optimum air circulation in the incubator chamber even when it is fully loaded, both model variants SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY are available with an adjustable air fan. Since our unique all-round surface heating is optimally geared to both natural convection and forced air circulation, the fan can be switched off entirely for sensitive samples and for samples which may not be exposed to air turbulence.
- Specific use in Accordance with the german MPG (Law on medical devices)
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing; Stainless Steel - An incubator almost for ever
- In accordance with the German Law on Medical Products (Directive 93/42/EEC), the incubators IN/ IF and INplus /IFplus can be used for the warming of irrigation solutions and infusions
- 65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our incubators
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software
- The temperature values of all incubators are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each incubator is safety-tested and bears the CE mark