The Innova S44i is a large capacity, temperature controlled (refrigerated) stackable shaker allowing the use of high-volume flasks in large numbers in a compact footprint.
The iconic slide up door provides easy access to your samples. The Eppendorf X-Drive allows for shaking high loads at high speeds – even when stacked.
When there is an instance of an unbalanced load, the X-Drive’s counterbalance adjustment allows for smooth shaking.
The optional photosynthetic LED lightbank provides the ability to evenly light the entire platform across a wide intensity range – and it’s programmable.
The VisioNize touch interface introduces onboard monitoring, user management and the ability to export data via USB; or network integration via ethernet.
A comprehensive service offering including IQ/OQ is also available.
The Eppendorf X-Drive is precisely engineered with five-eccentric shafts to balance even the heaviest load while providing consistent and smooth shaking.
The intelligent counterbalance technology of the Eppendorf X-Drive ensures vibration-free shaking even with uneven loads.
This advanced technology senses imbalance and decelerates to a safe speed to protect you and your cultures.
- Highest flask capacity in a smaller footprint – grow more cells in less space
- The new proprietary Eppendorf X-Drive with semi-automatic counterbalance technology provides smooth and uniform agitation
- High temperature uniformity across chamber for reproducible results
- Easily reach all your samples using the slide-out platform
- Glide-up doors for convenient and effortless access
- Optimize your space with double- and triple-stacked configurations
- New touchscreen user interface provides easy operation. Alarm status, event log and user information is just one touch away
- Create multi-step programs for automated control of the shaker
- Photosynthetic LED light bank can be retrofitted for plant and algae growth
- Wide range of accessories and platforms to meet your every growing need
- Grow bacteria, yeast, fungus, photosynthetic organisms
- Plasmid DNA production and protein expression
- Process optimization and media development
- Media screening and optimization
- Seed cultures for bioprocess scale-up
- Biofuel research
- Food quality testing