Eppendorf Tubes are the benchmark for simple and safe sample preparation from 0.5 to 2ml.
For larger volumes, 15ml and 50ml conical tubes are available. With medium sample volumes you may face an issue: they need to be processed with large conical screw cap tubes – impractical, inconvenient and often prone to contamination.
The availability of snap cap and screw cap formats enable the optimized choice for different requirements in sample preparation, incubation, storage, or other applications.
The 5ml system
50 years ago Eppendorf launched the microliter system consisting of 1.5ml tubes, Thermomixer, microcentrifuge and Eppendorf pipettes. With the same concept in mind they developed the 5ml system.
To make your lab routines faster and easier, Eppendorf are offering the system components to go hand–in–hand with the Eppendorf Tube 5ml:
- Eppendorf Tubes 5ml
- Tube rack and storage box
- Thermoblocks for Eppendorf Thermomixer
- 5ml pipettes (manual and electronic) and epTIPS - High–speed rotors for Eppendorf centrifuges
- A range of universal centrifuge adapters for use in existing rotors
- Adapters for use in epMotion automated workstation