This specialised pH meter kit for food testing is suitable for all food products and includes everything you need to get started, so you can easily take accurate pH readings of fruit and vegetables, meat, cheese, bread, dough and much more.
This smart pH meter kit is supplied with everything you need to perform food pH tests quickly and simply with full traceability.
Testing the pH of food is vital for food safety, some HACCP points and in quality control.
Ensure the pH of food products is correct the smart way with TRUEscience - save your readings in one touch, attach photographs of the sample for future records, then share the result by email or dropbox to quickly move it to your permanent records.
Each user can log in with a unique pin code, to keep full traceability on who took each reading, along with the automatic time and date stamp.
For a free, no obligation demonstration just complete the 1 minute demo request form here.
This food pH meter kit includes;
- 1x White TRUEscience pH cap (with battery and 3x additional colour coded battery covers)
- 1x TRUEscience spear tipped epoxy electrode
- 1x compatible Android tablet
- 3x bottles of buffer for calibration, 250ml each of pH 4, 7 and 10
- 1x storage stand
- 1x charging tablet stand, including USB cable and mains power cable
• Attach up to 6 SMART pH Caps to one single tablet using the TRUEscience App on Android platform
• Measure Anywhere: Totally portable and with an effective range of up to 50 meters you are now free to take pH measurements easily from more locations than before
• Logging: The SMART pH Cap can log data continuously and independently of the tablet and can store up to 10,000 readings before needing to download the data
• Open Electrode system: There are three TRUEscience probes to choose from or use your own specialist electrode as long as it has an S7 connector
• Wire free and Stand Free: Using TRUEpH is easy. There are no cumbersome wires or stands. You simply clip the SMART pH Cap to the side of a beaker or rest it on the storage stand
• Traceability via the innovative QR buffer system automatically loads batch info, expiry date and re-order info into the App and even allows you to access MSDS sheets and batch calibration certificates for each buffer used
• Full Calibration Suite: Not only does the TRUEpH meter tell you when it was last calibrated, it keeps a full calibration history by user and alerts you to re-calibrate using its simple step by step process at intervals you control
• Cost Effective: TRUEpH offers a really practical solution with the performance and accuracy (2 decimal places) you would expect from a serious scientific laboratory pH Meter at a fraction of the cost. Using the free TRUEscience App from GooglePlay allows you to calibrate, measure, log and more on a standard Android tablet
• Logging: View your logged data as a table and as a graph within the tablet, or easily export and send data in .csv format
• Store and share enriched readings: The App can store ,multiple results by user and allows you to add date, time, images, notes and GPS location tags.
• Alams and Alerts: Using the power of the Android tablet you can configure alarms at set pH values and be alerted immediately on the tablet as soon as the readings are outside the set limits.
• Consumables re-ordering: Re-order consumables directly on your tablet through the TRUEscience registered outlet. You need never run out of calibration buffers and storage solutions.