TRUEscience have a large range of standards for ISE calibration to maintain accurate measurements. All of the TRUEscience ISE standards are supplied in 500ml bottles with concentration 1000ppm, the end user can then prepare dilutions as required.
Tips for ISE measurement:
- Standards made under 10ppm should be discarded to prevent errors of concentration as this will be significantly affected during storage
- Please note all dilutions should be made using distilled or deionised water
- Most applications will also require the use of an ISAB
- Clean glassware should be used, rinsed to avoid detergent contamination and dried before use
- Prevent from touching the insides of glassware