The compact photometer PF-12Plus is an extension to its prerunner PF-12.
The PF-12Plus is tailor-made for the mobile analysis and is now equipped with more than 100 preprogrammed methods and additional functions. An 860 nm LED enables the nephelometric turbidity measurement in the range of 1-1000 NTU. This feature also allows for the well established NTU-Check during the measurement of our NANOCOLOR® tube tests; a big PLUS in terms of safe measurement results. The icon-based user guidance and the new taskbar turn the PF-12Plus into a user-friendly, easy and intuitively operated photometer for all scope of applications in water and wastewater analysis.
Delivered in a robust case, equipped with helpful accessories, allowing for an analysis directly at the point of interest. Numerous versions of our VISOCOLOR® and NANOCOLOR® reagent cases are also available with the new PF-12Plus.
Minimize errors – experience precision
- Compact photometer PF-12Plus incl. software DVD, manual, 4 batteries, 4 empty test tubes, funnel, beaker, syringe, USB cable, calibration cuvette, cleaning cloth and certificate in rugged case REF 919 250
- USB mains adaptor REF 919 220
- Rechargeable battery pack REF 919 201
- Battery charger REF 919 221
An 860 nm LED enables the nephelometric turbidity measurement in the range of 1–1000 NTU. This feature allows for the well established NTU-Check of MACHEREY-NAGEL spectrophotometers is now also on the PF-12Plus. In addition turbidity in transmitted light, between 4–350 FAU, can be determined.
Measurement without cuvette slot cover
- Warning of potential interferences by fully automatic turbidity control measurement with 90° (NTU-Check)
- Display of the 20–80 % measurement range bar
Turbidity – A Potential Source of Error
- The state-of-art optical system is insensitive to external light and allows straightforward measurements without cuvette slot cover
Turbidity within a cuvette is often underestimated because it is not always visible. With the integrated turbidity control (NTUCheck), turbidity within the sample is determined for every measurement and in case of an interference the operator is warned.
2 cuvettes (A | B) with similar COD-concentrations. The turbidity in cuvette B influences the result up to 30 %.