The compact photometer PF-3 is the smallest photometer in the MACHEREY-NAGEL range.
The PF-3 is equipped with three LEDs generating three different wavelengths and is available in 5 different versions. Each version can analyse a particular set of parameters, which are vital to analyse in the respective area of application. All versions come in three different options including a box with the photometer, a rugged case with photometer and accessories, or a case with pre-packed reagents.
The PF-3 can handle both our convenient NANOCOLOR® tube tests, as well as the economical VISOCOLOR® test kits.
- PF-3 Pool - For pools / spas Parameter: TA, Cya, pH, Cl2, ...
- PF-3 Drinking Water - For drinking water analysis Parameter: ClO2, Cl2, pH, Fe, F-, ...
- PF-3 Soil - For soil analysis Parameter: NH4-N, NO3-N, PO4-P, K+, ...
- PF-3 COD - For mobile COD analysis COD
- PF-3 Fish - For fishing water analysis
- Type: LED photometer with microprocessor control, self-test and auto calibration
- Optics: LED + interference filters
- Insensitive to external light for quick measurements without cuvette slot cover
- Wavelengths: Depending on version, 3 wavelengths possible
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 2 nm, bandwidth at half transmission 10–12 nm
- Measuring modes: Pre-programmed tests (NANOCOLOR® tube tests, VISOCOLOR® ECO and VISOCOLOR® Powder Pillows tests)
- Cuvette slot: Tubes 16 mm OD
- Memory: 50 results
- Display: Self-explanatory menu guidance, plastic foil keypad
- All important data at a glance: Result with unit, date, time
- Operation: Self-explanatory menu guidance, plastic foil keypad, test selection via parameter lists
- Power supply: 3 AA batteries, rechargeable batteries, USB interface; optional internal accu-pack
- Housing: Water proof according to IP 68 (1 h, 1 m)
- Dimensions: 170 x 95 x 68 mm