The Omni Macro Homogenizer is a versatile system that is well suited for industrial processing applications such as Food, Cosmetics, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Dyes and Waste Products. Blade assemblies for mixing and rotor-stator generator probes for homogenization offer flexibility for blending, suspensions, dispersions, disintegrating, and emulsifications.
The speed ranges of this product at 1,000 to 20,000 rpm allow for gentle mixing or higher speed homogenization type applications.
A variety of stainless steel, glass or plastic aerosol-safety sealed containers are available to be used with the Omni Macro Homogenizer.
- Processing Range: 0.25ml-50 litres
- Generator Probes: 7, 10, 20, 32, 35, 45 and 55mm diameter
- Blade Assemblies: 1'' and 2" in sealed chambers
- Power Rating: 1800watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 1,000-20,000rpm
- On/Off Switch: For easy repeatability
- Ciruit Breaker: To protect the motor in the event of overload .
- Dimensions: Height (with stand): 60.96cm, Width: 25.4cm
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Sound Level: less than 68 db.
- Warranty: Three year motor warranty