• Compatible with up to 14 optional rotors and 75 accessories
• Capacities from microliter to 4 × 750 ml
• Improved sample processing through-put with additional rotor for blood collection tubes and standard conical tubes
• High-speed centrifugation (>10000 rpm) from 0.2 ml up to 85 ml tubes
• Temperature range -20ºC-40ºC
• Automatic rotor identification
• Simple one handed operation
• 2 new rotors 30553085 Rotor Swing Out 4 x 750ml Sealable. 30553086 Rotor Angle 4 x 500ml
• Total 14 rotors and 80 accessories cover range from 0.2ml-750ml
• Max RCF 26331g.
Use our help page below. It will explain the different features and options you may wish to consider when it comes to purchasing a new centrifuge for your lab. If you need assistance in selecting an appropriate rotor, we have added rotor guides where available - see 'Product Attachments' tab. Please contact us on live chat to talk to a technical specialist and to discuss your options.
If you require any further assistance, or extra information you can request that here and one of our trained technical specialists will be in contact. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can get back to you with the right information.
|For more information on this product please click the Request information button below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.|
|Alternatively, a consultation visit from one of our highly experienced product specialists is available for this range. Typically our specialist will be able to go through the following aspects with you to help you make the right choices and be able to deliver them on time and and on budget.
|The links above will take you to our request information page which will forward your enquiry to our team. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can get back to you with the right information. We normally aim to get back to you same day or within 24 hours on weekdays. If you enquiry is more urgent please call our support team on 01954 233 120|