- Fast measurements by NANOCOLOR barcode technology
- Pre-programmed tests and photometric basic functions
- Simple measurements without cuvette slot cover
- Clear display of all significant data and functions on the user-friendly touch screen
- Internal quality control in accordance to ISO 9001
- Documentation of results in accordance to GLP
- Clear memory management
- Convenient export of data and professional data and spectrum processing with NANOCOLOR software
- Highly accurate measurements by high-quality optical components
- Self-explanatory user guidance
- Safe test procedures by test instructions presented as pictograms
Minimize errors – experience precision
- Flexible measurements of different cuvettes without any adapter
- Free programming of user defined applications
- Fast photometer update - free of charge
An 860 nm LED enables the nephelometric turbidity measurement in the range of 1–1000 NTU.
Measurement without cuvette slot cover
- Warning of potential interferences by fully automatic turbidity control measurement with 90° (NTU-Check)
- Display of the 20–80 % measurement range bar
Turbidity – A Potential Source of Error
- The state-of-art optical system is insensitive to external light and allows straightforward measurements without cuvette slot cover
Turbidity within a cuvette is often underestimated because it is not always visible. With the integrated turbidity control (NTUCheck), turbidity within the sample is determined for every measurement and in case of an interference the operator is warned.
2 cuvettes (A | B) with similar COD-concentrations. The turbidity in cuvette B influences the result up to 30 %.