- Fast measurements by NANOCOLOR barcode technology
- Pre-programmed tests and photometric basic functions
- Simple measurements without cuvette slot cover
- Clear display of all significant data and functions on the user-friendly touch screen
- Internal quality control in accordance to ISO 9001
- Documentation of results in accordance to GLP
- Clear memory management
- Convenient export of data and professional data and spectrum processing with NANOCOLOR software
- Highly accurate measurements by high-quality optical components
- Self-explanatory user guidance
- Safe test procedures by test instructions presented as pictograms
Minimize errors – experience precision
- Flexible measurements of different cuvettes without any adapter
- Free programming of user defined applications
- Fast photometer update - free of charge
An 860 nm LED enables the nephelometric turbidity measurement in the range of 1–1000 NTU.
Measurement without cuvette slot cover
- Warning of potential interferences by fully automatic turbidity control measurement with 90° (NTU-Check)
- Display of the 20–80 % measurement range bar
Turbidity – A Potential Source of Error
- The state-of-art optical system is insensitive to external light and allows straightforward measurements without cuvette slot cover
Turbidity within a cuvette is often underestimated because it is not always visible. With the integrated turbidity control (NTUCheck), turbidity within the sample is determined for every measurement and in case of an interference the operator is warned.
2 cuvettes (A | B) with similar COD-concentrations. The turbidity in cuvette B influences the result up to 30 %.
You can download the current update file here:
For current instructions please download the following file: Frimware update.
Photometer updateImportant firmware update for spectrophotometer NANOCOLOR® UV/VIS! As of now a new firmware update (version 8.0.3) is available. Please update your NANOCOLOR® spectrophotometer, so your device is up to date and our latest firmware optimizations are available on your NANOCOLOR® UV/VIS.
Important note UV/VIS and VIS update 1:
After the successful update of the photometer a zero calibration is required. Please use the calibration cuvette delivered with the photometer and follow the display instructions for zero calibration.
Important note UV/VIS and VIS update 2:
The current update performs an automatical system reset on your photometer! Be sure to save your data and user-defined methods on your PC before updating the device! Important note UV/VIS and VIS update 3: If you use the MACHEREY-NAGEL PC-Software for spectrophotometers together with your photometer, an instrument update requires also an update of the PC-Software (V 7.0.0). The instrument's new data set can only be exported into and read by the new PC-Software version.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY MACHEREY-NAGEL "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MACHEREY-NAGEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.