This test is in accordance to the ISO 15705:2002.
ISO method: The chemical oxygen demand of water is determined by silver-catalyzed oxidation with potassium dichromate / sulfuric acid at 150 °C during a two hour period.
- COD determination according to EPA 410.4 of the US Environmental Protection Agency and US Standard Method 5220-D
- Chloride masking up to 2000 mg/L
- Reference Code: 985038
- Type: tube test 0-38
- Range: 20 - 1500 mg/L O2
- Sufficient for: 20 determinations
- Shelf life: at least 1 year after production
- Sea water suitability: no