Model 570 is a general purpose portable pH, mV and temperature meter which simultaneously displays either temperature compensated pH readings or electrode potential and temperature. This model has a large easy to read LCD display housed in a robust, ergonomic waterproof case. An indicator of battery life is also permanently shown on the display with an automatic switch off facility to help conserve battery life.
- pH -2 to 16
- pH resolution 0.01
- pH accuracy +/-0.02
- mV range -1000 to 1000 mV
- Waterproof IP66/67
- Simultaneously displays pH or mV and temperature
- Automatic two point calibration
- Automatic buffer recognition
- Manual or Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- ATC 0 to 100°C
- Auto switch off after 10 minutes
- 2500 hours battery life
- Waterproof housing 2 year warranty
All units come supplied with a carry case, ATC Probe, batteries, buffer sachets and instruction manual. An Epoxy bodied pH electrode (924 001) comes in kit 550271 only. If you need are looking for a specific electrode type please get in touch with the Camlab Technical support group - firstname.lastname@example.org - for more information about the range of electrodes Camlab have to offer to find the best for your application.