The Model 4510 is easy to use with a flexibility that will enable it to meet the broadest range of applications. Set-up menu options include cell constant, temperature coefficient and reference temperature. With automatic range selection and endpoint detection, readings can be taken quickly and with minimum intervention.
For applications where greater accuracy is required the 4510 has automatic conductivity standard recognition which can be overridden by entry of user specific values. The 4510 has a 32 location memory; results can also be sent to a printer or transferred to computer via an RS232 interface. Analogue output is also provided.
- Auto ranging to give best resolution
- Simultaneous display of conductivity or TDS and temperature
- Calibration to cell constant or standard solutions
- Auto Standard recognition with manual override
- 32 location memory
- Bi-directional RS232 link to printer or PC Technical specification
Supplied with glass conductivity probe with ATC (K=1) (027 013) electrode stand and holder UK power supply and operating instructions.