The Model 9500 is a research grade meter designed for use in a number of applications including fish farming/breeding and all forms of aquaculture, to environmental analysis, pollution control and effluent management. The 9500 includes full support for the B.O.D.5 test protocol. Up to 25 B.O.D. batches, each with up to 10 samples, can be stored. Powerful data logging capabilities are included, with the ability to store 250 DO2 readings either manually, at timed intervals or on alarmed events.
- Results in % or mg/l
- Auto zero and calibration
- Pressure and salinity correction of results
- B.O.D5 measurement and calculation with limit control
- Data Logging: 250 readings storage plus 20 BOD sets (10 samples per set)
- GLP: Calibration reminder interval (1-999 hours), Alarm outputs (open collector & audible), Security code protected user data
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian & Spanish
- Display: Back lit 1/8 VGA monochrome LCD
Supplied with DO2 probe with ATC (522 023) electrode holder spare membranes KCl fill solution zero calibration salts adapter bush UK power supply and operating instructions.