New Brunswick™ Innova® 2350, platform sold separately, 240 V, orbit diameter 2.5 cm (1 in)
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing provides vibration and trouble-free operation for years
- Quiet operation provides a favorable work environment
- Shaking speeds between 25 – 500 rpm (1" orbit) and 25 – 300 rpm (2" orbit) provides versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types.
- Simple, easy to use LED display
- Timed or continuous shaking
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1 rpm
- Versatile 91 × 61 cm (36 × 24 in) marine plywood accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates up to 8 × 6 L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Enclosed electronics and mechanical components prevent internal damage from accidental spills
- Versatile 33 × 28 cm (13 × 11 in) accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates flasks up to 500 mL
- Low profile – less than 6" (15 cm) tall-enables use of multiple shakers in an environmental chamber
For more information on this product please click the Request information button below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.