This hot wire thermo anemometer is ideal for low air velocity and volume measurement. The slim plug in telescopic hot wire probe extends from 0.3 to 1m (inc handle) has a probe sensor head 9mm Ø and is ideal for grill hoods and diffusers.
It is excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, clean rooms, flow hoods, air balancing and environmental monitoring. USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC or Laptop.
- 0.1 to 25 m/sec readings in 0.01 m/sec increments
- Select units to measures air velocity from m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots and mph
- Measures air volume in m3/min or f3/min
- Measures temperature in °C or °F
- 58mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data hold and min/max for airflow and temperature
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off (can be user disabled)
- USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC
- Mean point (average) over displayed elapsed time
- Standard 1/4" camera brush for tripod mounting
- Supplied with USB connection cable, software, hard carry case, telescopic probe, battery and AC/DC mains power adaptor
Please note the instrument operates on the basis of maintaining the sensor element at a constant 80°C and therefore the battery life is limited to approximately 4 hours.