Heat transfer fluids for use in baths at high or low temperatures to ensure efficient heat transfer and uniformity of temperature along with safe operation.
For the High Temperature version;
This high temperature fluid offers industry a non-toxic, versatile bath fluid that has proven to be cost effective and thermally stable at temperatures up to +315°C. This fluid has demonstrated excellent performance over a wide range of temperature without compromising economics or system integrity. Unlike the less stable mineral oil based fluid, our high temperature fluid provides the user with the confidence and reliability without the premium price of other fluids. Recommended temperature range +60 to +250°C.
- Not for long term (more than a few hours) continuous use above 100°C because excessive oxidation will occur.
- As with most high temperature fluids, a fume hood is recommended for operating temperatures above 150°C.
- Should only be used with the following plastics; ABS, Epoxy, Acetal, PTFE, Viton, Kalrez, Chemraz, Fiberglass, Graphites, Fluroelastimers.
- For other plastic types contact us for specific recommendations.
For the Low Temperature version;
The low temperature heat transfer fluid is engineered to offer non-toxic and low odour qualities at an affordable price. This fluid meets the expectations of a demanding modern day customer by providing an environmentally sound, thermally effective heat transfer fluid with a flash point of greater than 61°C (141°F). The fluid offers a low viscosity rating and unequalled heat transfer characteristics through its entire operating temperature range. Recommended temperature range -40°C to 125°C. For the best operator safety, environmental impact and value-for-money, FHTFLO is the best choice for your next open bath or closed loop heat transfer application. A fume hood is recommended for open baths being operated at temperatures above +50°C.
- This fluid should only be used with the following plastics; Acetal, Aramid Fiber, Chemraz (FFKM), Epoxy, Fluorocarbon (Film), Flouroelastimer, Glass Fibre, Gylon style 3500,3504 & 3510, Kalrez, Kel-F (CTFE), PEEK, Polytetrafluor-ethylene, Teflon (All), Teflon Encapsulated Silicone, Teflon Encapsulated Viton, Teflon Impregnated Fibreglass, Viton, Resin Impregnated Carbon Graphite.
- Metal Compatibility; Aluminium, Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Cast Steel, Copper, Copper Nickel, Hasteloy, Inconel, Monel, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Tantalum, Titanium.
- For other material types contact us for specific recommendations.
For more information on this product please click the Request information button below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
This link will take you to an external site. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can get back to you with the right information.