The Omni μHb Micro Homogenizer is a hand-held battery powered unit specifically designed for small non-fibrous samples in low volumes.
The µHB is battery operated for mobility in field-testing. It is optimal for environmental samples but can handle a wide range of other applications including biological and cellular analysis and soft tissue or medical diagnostics.
Compatible with patented Omni Tip Plastic Homogenizer probes as well as 5, 7 and 10mm size stainless steel homogenizer probes.
Supplied with the 35 watt motor, battery pack, charger, tool kit and instruction manual. Please order homogenizer probes separately to suit your application - contact us for assistance if required.
- Battery powered for field use and mobility or with optional transformer.
- Light weight design
- Can be post mounted with an optional stand assembly.
- Processing range: <200µL to 100ml
- Power Rating: 35 Watt, 8.75 VDC (max)
- Speed Control: continuous at 25,000 rpm, pulse at 35,000 rpm
- Optional Power Base Transformer / Speed Control: continuously variable 10,000 to 30,000 rpm
- Battery pack: 8.75 VDC, 1.6 amp-hr
- Dimensions: Height 14cm, Diameter 4.5cm
- Weight: 312g
- Sound level: <65 db.
- Warranty: 1 year motor warranty
- CE approval