The SI analytics HandyLab 100 pH meter increases the measuring speed and accuracy thanks to the AutoRead and the CMC function. AutoRead displays when the measured value is stable and eliminates the risk of a premature reading of an inaccurate measurement. CMC (Continuous Measurement Control) visualizes whether the measured value is still within the calibration limits. Having storage capacity for up to 200 data sets, stored data can be viewed. The HandyLab 100 pH meter is precise, robust and easy to use.
Supplied in a variety of kits Accepts DIN electrodes
- Waterproof IP67
- Reproducible results due to active automatic AutoRead function
- CMC function to visualize the optimal measuring range
- 1 to 5 point calibration with 22 stored buffer sets
- Data storage with output on display
- Backlit graphic display with clear text menu