This dedicated pH meter for food products comes with a specialised electrode to stand up to demanding applications.
When testing food products conventional electrodes can quickly fail as the reference junction becomes blocked by components of the food samples. This leads to slower response times, innacurate results and eventually a failed electrode.
The HI-91161 food pH meter comes with a specialised electrode which can stand up to these conditions, giving a longer life and greater accuracy in your results.
The FC202D electrode has a white PTFE non-stick coating and a conical shaped pH measurement bulb, making it easy to insert into semi-solid food products and easy to clean between samples. It also features a unique free-flow junction so it will not become clogged and a built in temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation as well as displaying the temperature of the sample on the meter screen.
The meter itself is quick and simple to use and clean, as well as being water resistant. The large LCD screen displays continuous readout of pH and temperature for clear reading. There is also step by step guidance for pH calibration.
Suitable for use with all types of food including soft cheeses, sushi rice, milk, ready meals, mayonnaise, ketchup, food sauces, jams, chutneys and all semi-solid foods.
- pH range; 0.00 - 14.00 pH
- pH resolution; 0.01 pH
- pH accuracy; ±0.1pH
- Temperature range; 0.0 to 60.0°C
- Temperature resolution; 0.1°C
- Temperature accuracy; ±0.1°C
- pH calibration; automatic, 1 or 2 point with 2 sets of memorized buffer values (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
- Temperature compensation; automatic, 0 to 60°C
- Electrode; FC202D Food Electrode with DIN connector and 1m cable included
- Batteries; 4 x 1.5V AA
- Operating Environment; must be 0 - 50°C and max 100% RH
- Dimensions; 150 x 80 x 36mm
- Weight; 210g