New Test from Hach - LCK1814 - COD cuvette test for saltwater, 7 - 70 mg/L O2
It is extremely difficult to analyse low COD concentrations in samples with very high background chloride load. The new LCK1814 test from Hach is ideal for low range COD testing in water samples with high chloride concentrations up to 20,000 mg/L without any cumbersome sample pretreatment. Provided as a kit with pre-dosed reagents ensures maximum safety with the additional benefit of ease of use through photometric evaluation.
This safe, reliable and very easy to use method for the photometric detection of low range COD in saltwater samples comes with the following benefits.
- Precise and reliable measurement values
- Easy - can be performed in-house with the existing photometric system
- Safety at work - no direct contact with toxic reagents, no additional mixing of reagents, no titration, no glassware cleaning…
- Environmentally friendly: including disposal of reagents at the certified Hach environmental centre
- According to standard: ISO 6060-1989, DIN 38409-H41-H44
- Digestion required: Yes
- EPA compliant: N/A
- Instrument: DR3900, DR6000, DR1900
- Measuring range: 7 - 70 mg/L O₂ 7 - 70 mg/L O₂
- Method: Dichromate
- Number of tests: 25
- Parameter: COD (for samples up to 20000 mg/L Chloride)
- Platform: LCK
- Shelf life: 12 months from production date
- Storage conditions: 15 - 25 °C (protect from light)
For further information please contact….
Camlab is one of the UK's leading scientific suppliers, with 70 years' experience in the laboratory market place. As a UK market leader in Water Testing Camlab continues to expand its portfolio of products and markets, previous acquisitions include LabSales, Patterson Scientific and ISS Ltd. Camlab offers an extensive range of laboratory and water brands as well its own manufactured chemicals, instruments and plastics.
"Choice, Service and Trust”