Variable volume Pipette with large easy to read 4 digit display and a range of a range of 0.1 µL and 10 mL.
- Air-cushion Pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: the ultra light mechanical Pipette is designed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept and limits the strain on your hand and arm
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all Pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress
- Low tip ejection force of Eppendorf Research plus (3.6 N)
- Adjust your Pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting various difficult liquids like ethanol or even when pipetting at high altitudes. Return to factory adjustment without calibration
- Autoclave the entire Pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination
- Compatible with the Eppendorf Pipette tips range - epT.I.P.S and ep dualfilter T.I.P.S
The ultra light Pipette that delights your hand
The Eppendorf Research plus mechanical Pipette combines about 60 years of innovation in liquid handling and is one of the most commonly used Pipettes in the world. It provides you with one of the safest and most ergonomic Pipettes available today. The Research plus microliter Pipette protects the health of our customers during their daily work in the laboratory. It has pioneered the renowned Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept® and thus reduced the strain on hand and arm during pipetting essentially. The Research plus is the Pipette family with the lowest weight and lowest operation forces in the Eppendorf product families. Lower operation forces can only be reached with our Eppendorf electronic Pipettes. Enjoy excellent flexibility multi-channel Pipette options with 8, 12, 16 and 24 channels.
It is a good feeling to know you are doing the right thing – to know you are working with one of the most advanced Pipettes in the world. A spring loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an improved volume display – and all that in an ultra light, fully autoclavable Pipette: That is the Eppendorf Research plus Pipette.