Chill and heat samples from -10 to +100°C (without sample block) with precise control, even at ambient temperatures, on this heavy-duty, versatile unit.
Blocks to fit 1.5ml tubes up to 50ml tubes and even round-bottom flasks are available as accessories.
The IC30 model offers the same features as the IC20 unit but has a higher capacity. Please note the IC30 model must be used with the high capacity blocks, not the standard blocks.
The completely solid-state EchoTherm IC30 unit is a large, heavy-duty, digital, electronic chilling/heating dry bath which is versatile, reliable and easy to use.
Simple digital controls with a backlit two line alphanumeric digital display make reading and programming the unit easy.
The chilling/heating surface is a 5" (127mm) square aluminium plate that is very flat for optimal sample contact. When unloaded, the plate surface can reach below 0°C in under 2 minutes, or heat to 37°C in 3 minutes. This rate of heating and chilling will vary with plate load.
When working with one of the solid aluminium tube holding blocks, temperatures down to 4°C are reached in less than 1 hour. The blocks can be driven below 0°C when insulated.
Temperature gradients from the centre to the edge of any of the aluminium tube holding blocks are less than 0.5°C at any temperature.
- Energy efficient peltier design
- Digital control to 1°C without sample block
- Accurate control at ambient temperature
- Count down timer (up to 30 days) with alarm and user settable auto-off
- RS232 I/O port for control and data collection
- Built in data logger
- Electronic calibration - user can reset to any local standard
- Compact size to save bench space
- UL, CSA and CE compliant
- 12 month warranty
- Maintaining 14°C for ligation reactions
- Enzyme reactions and deactivations
- Mantaining 17°C for storing oocytes
- Store samples at ice bucket temperatures
- Incubating samples in 96-well assay plates or in aluminium blocks holding 0.2, 0.5 or 1.5ml microtubes or centrifuge tubes
- Storing enzymes or DNA libraries at your work station
- Freezing or storing small samples at your work station
- Heating and cooling directly on the plate surface
- Range; -10 to +100°C for IC30 model, -20 to +100°C for IC30XT model (without sample block)
- Readability; 1°C
- Accuracy; ±1°C
- Stability; ±1°C
- Sensor Type; Platinum RTD
- Controller Type; PID
- Uniformity; ±0.5°C
- Timer range; 00:01 to 30 days
- Timer readability; 1 second
- Data logger sampling; 1 sec, 1 min or 5 minutes per data point
- Data logger capacity; 8110 data points
- Dimensions; 216mm W x 254mm D x 102mm H
- Weight; 3.64kg