A compact and low-cost pump ideal for applications such as Buchner filtrations, degassing and gas transfer sampling.
Dry Laboratory vacuum/pressure station
- Free flow of 9.2 litres/min
- Vacuum to 292mbar and pressure to 2.3bar
- Water jet or aspirator replacement for general duties
- Quiet, oil-free technology
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- <56db noise level
An oil-free piston pump is the heart of this economical vacuum/pressure station. It is designed for general duty laboratory applications requiring only a rough vacuum and moderate pressure.
The vacuum/pressure station can be run continuously, permitting use in applications such as filtering, drying, aerating and gas sampling. The station is easy to connect to your apparatus via the hose connections on the side of the unit.
6mm inner diameter tubing is required to connect the pump.