DNA LoBind tubes maximize sample recovery of nucleic acids by significantly reducing sample–to–surface binding.
A combination of special manufacturing technologies and selected polypropylene batches ensures nearly 100% recovery of DNA/RNA molecules-without surface coating to eliminate the risk of sample contamination.
DNA LoBind tubes are batch-tested and certified by an independent laboratory to be free from DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors.
Eppendorf DNA LoBind tubes are ideal for sample preparation of long-term storage of nucleic acids in forensic, microarrays, NGS applications, and many others.
The 5ml system
50 years ago Eppendorf launched the microliter system consisting of 1.5ml tubes, Thermomixer, microcentrifuge and Eppendorf pipettes. With the same concept in mind they developed the 5ml system.
To make your lab routines faster and easier, Eppendorf are offering the system components to go hand–in–hand with the Eppendorf Tube 5ml:
- Eppendorf Tubes 5ml
- Tube rack and storage box
- Thermoblocks for Eppendorf Thermomixer
- 5ml pipettes (manual and electronic) and epTIPS - High–speed rotors for Eppendorf centrifuges
- A range of universal centrifuge adapters for use in existing rotors
- Adapters for use in epMotion automated workstation