Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL with screw cap, 25 mL, Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, human and bacterial DNA-free, colorless, 200 tubes (8 bags × 25 tubes)
- Reduced height gives easy sample access even with low-volume pipettes and tips – reduced risk of cross-contamination between pipette and tube
- Single-handed opening and closing through SnapTec™ cap version for fast liquid extraction and addition
- Centrifugation stability up to 17,000 x g1) for both tube variants - SnapTec™ cap and screw cap
- Tightness of the lid is ensured from -86°C to 100°C
- Less storage space needed due to ~20 % lower height compared to 50 mL conical tubes
- Matching accessories for centrifugation, mixing and heating, sample preparation and storage ensure straightforward integration into existing laboratory environment
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity and optimal sample and pellet visibility
- Screw cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and reduces contamination risk
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.
- SnapTec™ cap tube can be autoclaved up to 121°C (20 min)1)
1) Please note the Instructions For Use for details ((URL: https://www.eppendorf.com/manuals)[www.eppendorf.com/manuals]): "Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL, snap cap" and "Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15, 25 and 50 mL"