Cell culture incubator CellXpert® _ Culture of Tomorrow
Today's cell culture requires more than technical solutions for optimized growth conditions and efficient contamination prevention.
The CellXpert® CO2 incubator family are the first cell culture incubators engineered and produced by Eppendorf in Hamburg, Germany. They were designed with the needs of modern industrial and academic cell culture labs in mind - to reduce time-to-market or publication with minimal efforts and resources.
The development of the CellXpert® family integrates e.g. the learnings from decades of using standard fan-assisted cell culture incubators in cell culture labs. They are the perfect partner for demanding applications like assay-development or culture of stem cells, primary cells or tissues.
Easy cleaning, reliable contamination prevention
Prevention of lab downtime and sample loss is essential for you to deliver cell culture results in time? You cannot afford to spend too much time and money on standardized cleaning of your cell culture incubator, documentation or on changing costly, non-sterilizable, fan-associated HEPA filters?
- Contamination prevention with CellXpert® CO2 incubators follows a simple concept: If it's easy to do, it's more likely to get done.
- 180°C high temperature disinfection with illustrated step-by-step instructions on screen and downloadable performance protocol for standardized procedures
- Minimal internal incubator parts removed in 40s and wiped quickly
- Nowhere to hide for contaminants and cleaned fast: Smooth, seamless incubator chamber
- Fanless design
- No non-sterilizable fan-associated HEPA filters that can become potential contamination sources
- Options for copper and segmented inner doors for additional protection
Fanless incubator design = No costly, fan-associated internal HEPA filters
One of the strongest contamination protectors in the CellXpert is the fanless design. It effectively reduces the spread of airborne contaminants and therefore eliminates the need for fan-associated internal HEPA filters.
Generally, HEPA filter cartridges are heat-sensitive and need to be removed before starting an HTD. For reinstallation of the HEPA filter (that traps particles, but does not destroy them), extended door opening and reaching inside the clean chamber a full arm´s length is necessary.
These factors pose a high risk of introducing new contaminants into the incubator.
The CellXpert cell culture incubator reduces significant recurring costs for fan-associated HEPA filters that must be replaced regularly – while offering strong contamination protection.