Camlab Ltd is a supplier and manufacturer of Laboratory products and scientific and analytical equipment. At Camlab it's the people that make the difference; so the founder of Camlab Robert Hirsch recognised this and set up the Hirsch Trust;founded in 1984. All current staff are shareholders and beneficiaries having a stake in the reputation and future success of the company.
Over the years, Camlab has built its 'Service to Science' from glassblowing, electrochemistry and engineering to become a key supplier to the industrial and laboratory sectors.
At Camlab we offer a high level of technical expertise and experience to our customers and we are proud of our core values of Choice, Service and Trust. Our UK warehouse in Over, Cambridgeshire has over 10,000 stock items and houses our UK and Export customer service teams, Accounts and Marketing departments along with our team of service Engineers.
Our Mission Statement
We have 2 new vacancies.
To request full copies of the job description for any of the positions available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Based Technical Sales Representative
This position with be field based joining the external sales team and will be looking after the postcode areas below. Any suitable candidate will need to be able to commute to London.
AL, BN, CT, HP, LU, ME, RH, SL, SS, TN, MW, EB, Also aid prospecting in BR
Greater London =WD+EN+IG+RM+DA+BR+CR+SM+KT+TW+UB+HA
Central London =E1+E2+E3+E8+E9+EC+N1+N2+N3+N5+N6+N9+NW+SE+SW+W1+W2+W3+W4+W5+W7+W8+w9+WC
- Achievement of annual territory sales and gross margin targets
- To promote the company’s products and services to customers within Industrial, Higher Education, Utilities, Food and Beverage accounts
- Outgoing and confident personality, able to effectively engage with customers across all sectors in which we operate and work with all areas of the organisation in order to ensure customer requirements are met
- An ability to deliver a comprehensive value proposition to meet customer needs which includes all relative components of the company’s capabilities
- To work with preferred suppliers on the territory to ensure the correct product profile is sold
- To ensure the customer record database is maintained to the correct standard at all times
- To use the key business tools to help you drive performance SAP, Excel, i-Present and Core Suite
This position will be office based from our Head Office in Over, Cambridgeshire supporting the UK sales team in managing our customers through opportunity management of £3k and under, working to find new sales leads and improve customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty and maybe some prospecting.
- To follow up, develop and close an agreed list of open sales and service contract opportunities resulting in increased sales turnover and service.
- Lead qualification activities, ensuring all leads are followed up within 1 working day and then qualified within a period acceptable to the customer or supplier.
- Through regular contact, maintain a commercial relationship with a list of key accounts as designated in order to maintain and develop the sales and identify new business opportunities.
- When required work on an agreed list of declining accounts to identify opportunities to recover the lost business and recording all reasons why business was lost.
- As part of the role you will utilise relevant company data to generate new or regain lost business.
- To work with both sales and marketing to support specific promotional campaigns and key products.
- To be involved with any specific projects required by the business requiring telephone contact with customers.
- Respond to and deal with all customer communication in a timely and efficient manner and build up a good rapport with the customer.
- Complete all customer records accurately and within company policy.
- Other tasks as determined by the company.
- Maintenance of service contract renewal and lost business.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com