Camlab Ltd is a supplier and manufacturer of Laboratory products and scientific and analytical equipment. At Camlab it's the people that make the difference; so the founder of Camlab Robert Hirsch recognised this and set up the Hirsch Trust;founded in 1984. All current staff are shareholders and beneficiaries having a stake in the reputation and future success of the company.
Over the years, Camlab has built its 'Service to Science' from glassblowing, electrochemistry and engineering to become a key supplier to the industrial and laboratory sectors.
At Camlab we offer a high level of technical expertise and experience to our customers and we are proud of our core values of Choice, Service and Trust. Our UK warehouse in Over, Cambridgeshire has over 10,000 stock items and houses our UK and Export customer service teams, Accounts and Marketing departments along with our team of service Engineers.
Our Mission Statement
Be part of the Warehouse Operations Team in a customer facing role. The Warehouse team takes full responsibility for the company’s reputation with all items being Received, Picked, Stored, Assembled, Packed, Sent and Delivered from the warehouse.
- Goods in - Ensure goods are received, labelled and stored in the appropriate sections in a timely and efficient manner
- Goods out - Ensure orders are picked, packed and shipped according to customer’s requirements and conform to packing guidelines for delicate instruments, glassware, chemicals and transport
- Assembly – Assembling of parts using raw materials to create finished goods where required
- Data Accuracy - Maintain stock quality and shelf life management and well as perform stock counts on a cyclical basis, to maintain the accuracy of data. Keep accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation and ensure all records and filed on time
- Uphold our ISO standards (9001, 14001 and 18001) - Assist in ensuring quality procedures are followed, kept up to date for the department and ensure ISO audits are carried out
- Team work – Working as part of a small warehouse team, provide support and process improvement to meet team and company goals
- Communication - Communicate within the team and with other departments as required to assist in meeting strategic goals
- Cleanliness - Maintain a clean, tidy, safe, healthy warehouse, van and working environment for all at all times.
- Health and Safety - Follow all quality and health and safety practices and conform to any current legislative requirements as instructed by the Warehouse Manager. Including conducting regular inspections of the vehicles
- Operation - Be able to operate mechanised and computerised systems and be able to operate a forklift and picker where appropriate
For further information or to make an enquiry please contact email@example.com