A large capacity (365L) washing machine offering washing on three levels, using a combination of jet racks and support trolleys. Available with or without drying system. Incorporates the latest microprocessor technology, with 30 programs for maximum versatility. Programming is via a soft-touch keypad on the front of the instrument.
- Stainless steel wash chamber and exterior
- Easy to read graphic display shows cycle progress, chamber temperature and fault detection
- 20 programs installed as standard. Space for a further 10 operator defined programs
- Separate hot, cold and demineralised water supplies inputs - 3/4" BSP
- 4 dosing pumps for liquid detergent, acid neutralizer rinse and two for other additives of your choice.
- Heating to 95° - Thermal disinfection
- 2 Drying Options - Active thermodynamic drying or Forced HEPA Filtered air
- Electrical door interlock to prevent opening during a run
- Cabinet underneath for 4x5L wash additives - e.g. Detergent, anti-foam, caustic soda and acid rinse.
- Serial port RS232 for connection to a printer or PC
- Built-in boiler for pre-heating of demineralised water
- 3 Phase connection 3P+N 415V 50Hz 18KW Max.
- Supplied with a wheeled foot base for easy movement and secure placement
- The MAXI 6090 washer is supplied without any trays, spray arms or baskets to allow you to configure your washer to your requirements from the wide range of accessories available.
FORCED AIR DRYING SYSTEM - OPTIONAL MODEL 6090DS
Twin blowers with heating elements force hot 99.999% HEPA filtered air into the machine. One blower delivers filtered air into the main washing tank and the other is channelled directly into the spigots of the jet racks to ensure the external AND internal surfaces are completely dried. Drying takes place at up to 110°C, ensuring efficient drying of internal surfaces and an extremely fast cycle.