Instrument is not powering on
- Check power line is fully plugged into the back of the unit
- Check the fuse in the plug
Set speed is not being reached
- Ensure the instrument is not above maximum weight capacity.
- Turn off, reduce load and re-try operation.
Excessive shaking or movement during operation
- Ensure all of the accessories are securely connected
- Slowly reduce operating spped
- Ensure platform is evenly balanced with its load
- Adjust platform feet to ensure it is properly balanced on the work surface