Batch mill for 2 different grinding procedures:
- Impact grinding of hard, brittle or nonelastic grinding materials with high-grade stainless steel beater. This beater can be used for a Mohs hardness up to 6 (incl. with delivery).
- Cutting grinding for pulverizing soft, fibrous materials with a cutting blade (not included with delivery).
Moist and gluey materials can be pulverized by adding water Grinding chamber made of Tefcel (PTFE, glass fiber-reinforced) with stainless steel inlet (1.4571), useful volume 80 ml (incl. with delivery). For embrittlement of grinding materials with liquid nitrogen in the grinding chamber
Optionally, a 250 ml grinding chamber is available
- Motor rating input/output: 300/160W
- Speed: 28,000 rpm (fixed)
- Useful volume: 80 ml
- Duty cycle: 5 min/10 min
- Overload protection: Yes
- Circumferential speed: 53 m/s
- Max. granularity of task: 10 mm