When handling ability and safety is paramount, the non-sterile and powder-free KIMTECH SCIENCE*, STERLING* NITRILE-XTRA* gloves are an excellent choice for the working scientist. The ambidextrous nitrile gloves help laboratory workers protect against chemical splash and micro-organism hazards to ensure that processes keep running smoothly.
Featuring textured fingertips, a tip thickness of only 0.09 mm, and silicone- and latex-free manufacturing, STERLING* NITRILE-XTRA* lab gloves are suitable for a wide array of applications in university labs, non-sterile drug manufacturing, forensic and life sciences. Use of innovative nitrile enables the creation of a glove that is stronger, leaner and more skin-friendly than latex, resulting in fewer Type I glove-associated reactions.
STERLING* NITRILE-XTRA* gloves are resistant to both tearing and chemical damage, and are available in a wide size range with a beaded cuff and long wrist length of 30 cm. Effective, tactile and easy-to-use hand protection that reduces the risk of contamination is vital for an efficient laboratory, and the KIMTECH SCIENCE* STERLING* NITRILE-XTRA* nitrile gloves have been designed with the working analyst in mind.
The reduced risk of contamination and food contact approved design ensure that difficult processes can be carried out safely and efficiently, and the textured fingertips give excellent tactile sensitivity in both wet and dry conditions. Waste is also reduced in the manufacturing and packaging process with the STERLING* NITRILE-XTRA* lab gloves featuring a waste reduction of 33% over conventional boxed gloves.
In addition, the manufacturing quality and expertise of KIMTECH* ensures the nitrile gloves offer high levels of regulatory compliance, conforming to the following:
• AQL 0.65 G1 Inspection for pinholes
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
• In compliance with medical device standards EN455-1,-2,-3
• Virus protection according to ISO 16604 procedure B:2004
• Antistatic tested and passes EN1149-5:2003
• PPE Category III certified under CE directive 89/686/EEC for Personal Protective Equipment
• EN374-1 Chemical Splash protection • EN374-2 Microbiological Hazards
• EN374-3/EN 16523-1 Chemical permeation testing on over 40 chemicals
• ASTM 6978-05 permeation testing on over 10 cytotoxic drugs