KIMTECH SCIENCE*, STERLING* Nitrile Gloves protect against contamination by chemical splash and micro-organism hazards. Ensure that difficult to handle materials and chemicals do not disrupt your laboratory processes, and that your staff are fully protected, with high quality personal protection equipment (PPE) designed to meet the demands of a modern laboratory.
An innovative new approach to using synthetic nitrile polymer results in static dissipative in-use gloves with a tip thickness of just 0.09 mm, but with excellent tensile strength suitable for rigorous process use. These patented physical properties offer all of the comfort and ease of latex but with the enhanced chemical and mechanical protection of nitrile, along with a reduced potential for TYPE 1 glove-associated allergic reactions.
The powder-free KIMTECH SCIENCE*, STERLING* Nitrile Gloves are ideal for use in research and production facilities for forensics, life sciences and non-sterile drug manufacturing applications. Beaded cuffs and textured fingertips enable excellent handling of both wet and dry materials, and the ambidextrous gloves have been extensively tested for protection against contamination by chemical splash and viruses, as well as being food contact approved. In addition, the thin nitrile construction and efficient packaging mean that our chemical resistant gloves can reduce waste by up to 33%, and are provided in boxes containing up to 50% more than some conventional boxed gloves.
This precision manufacturing reduces the risk of contamination and ensures the nitrile gloves offer high levels of regulatory compliance, conforming to the following:
• EN374-1:2003 Chemical Splash protection
• EN 16523-1 & EN374-3:2003 Chemical permeation testing on over 40 chemicals
• AQL 0.65 / EN374-2:2003 Level 3 Micro-Organism protection
• ISO 16604:2004 protection against penetration from viruses
• PPE Category III certified under CE directive 89/686/EEC for Personal Protective Equipment (EC Type examination certificate available)
• Anti-static tested, meeting the requirements defined in EN1149-5:2008
• Compliant with Medical Device standards EN455-1,-2,-3.