epT.I.P.S.® Set (EU-IVD), Eppendorf Quality™, 0.1 – 20 µL, 40 mm, medium gray, colorless tips, 480 tips (5 trays × 96 tips), 1 reusable box
- Contamination-free transfer of trays to stable working box
- System optimized for use with multichannel pipettes
- Color-coded trays for simple identification of tips and pipette
- Tips can be attached to pipette from refill trays
- The trays and boxes can be autoclaved at 121 °C for subsequent use
- epT.I.P.S. Box and epT.I.P.S. Set available in Eppendorf Quality
The pipette tips of the epT.I.P.S.® product group with the respective product numbers are designed and constructed for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. The above mentioned epT.I.P.S.® Set are in-vitro diagnostic devices according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. They are intended exclusively for single use and for application by qualified staff.