- Manufactured from food grade random copolypropylene, advantages are:
Withstanding lower temperatures,
Increased flexibility and
enhanced clarity compared to general purpose grade polypropylene.
- Nine colours available for ease of identification during assays
- Graduated at 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, and 1.5ml
- Can be used from -80°C to 121°C
- Intended for single use
- Can stand centrifugation to 15,000xg
- Frosted writing surface on both side and lid for ease of identification
- All Black tube available for light sensitive reactions
- Extended cap lid for easy opening
- Fits securely into Camlab Maxicold polypropylene racks
The tube has a 11mm diameter and is 41mm tall with cap closed. The lip at the top for the cap is 13mm wide.